Friday, September 23, 2016

A bit more practice at this blog.

A bit more practice at this blog.

Why I created this blog.

So I created this blog to show off my art and writing as part of a course I am taking.
Eventually
I will also be posting video of some sort, perhaps a speed painting or something.
At some point in the future I am going to have to decided to either create a separate fan art blog or not.
It boils down to weather or not I can use ads or not on this blog.

Why I want to have ads.

The oldest reason of course, money.
I want to earn a profit from my work, I can't do that unless I either sell my work to a publisher, and that is quite difficult right now as I am an unknown, and when it comes to art, well, it's murky in that area.

Having ads would be a great thing if I get enough visitors, but right now I don't even have one, though I will be making steps to alter that soon, very soon.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.