Tuesday, October 11, 2016

A Little Breather Post.

A little breather about my art.

So you may have noticed that in addition to having a watermark so people can track back to my site, I tend to draw anthro character a lot.
The reason is because I sometimes have trouble with the old cartoonist's lament, Only Six Faces.
It is sometimes a common problem for artists even professionals have that problem, other reasons are because I like the challenge and I think their cute.
I also think that anthro art is going to be popular for a while because of a certain movie.

As for the watermark which I will admit does mess up the picture, that is because I have seen far to many artists have to fight to prove their being ripped off by some smart-alec with a copy of Photoshop who thinks they can just take someones art and post it.

It is one thing to be inspired by someone elses art and create your own take on the theme but it is quite different to take the art.

At the least it means that people will find my blog even if they find my art on pinterest.
Which is rather good because it is very hard to find stuff to repin when no one tracks down the true source or just crops out the artists signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.