Saturday, October 1, 2016

Inktober 2016

Beware Inktober!

I decided to take on the Inktober Challenge.
I have created a nice little list of what I want to draw, I am going to try to create one image a day but there is a catch.
I am going to try create an ink drawing each day thru October BUT! The Watercolor will be added when I choose to.

As for the image.

What do you think? rather nice little Ink Demon isn't it?
I really like to use complementary colors for shading, and while I would prefer to make the shading softer, I'm afraid I haven't figured that out yet.
As for the fingers, I actually do draw fingers differently then this, however he is supposed to made out of ink, that means he should be rather droopy.

When will I be posting.
I will try to post once per day, assuming I can finish the image in time, on the other hand I might just do a "art dump" on Fridays.

Well that's all I have to say.

P.S.

I'm on pinterest now, I just need to link my accounts, but I'm at the following link if anyone is looking. https://www.pinterest.com/pencilcanblog/ .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.