Saturday, October 22, 2016

Inktober Day 22

A Jackal Mummy welcome explorers to her tomb.
Welcome knowledge seekers... Why are you running?
So here's todays #inktober work, and a big welcome to anyone following me on Instagram.
So here we have a Jackal Mummy (No Relation to the Evil Mummy Queen from my story) Welcoming people to explore her tomb, that's right, she's welcoming them, not chasing them away, cursing them, welcoming them.

It occurred to me that when you think about it, the Ancient Egyptians might not be against archaeologists exploring tombs, grave robbers yes, but I once heard that the Ancient Egyptians believed that you weren't truly dead unless you were forgotten, well if it's all the same wouldn't you rather have your tomb desecrated by people who want to learn about you, then be left alone and forgotten? Makes you wonder what would happen if we did a mummy movie from this view doesn't it.

Made with Pentel Mechanical Pencils, Sakura Pigma Pens and Canson Watercolor Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.