Thursday, October 27, 2016

Inktober day 27

A Lonely mummy tries to make a friend?
Oh! Hi would you like to be my friend?
Ahhhh look she is trying to make a friend, with a dagger behind her back?

This is a good one, I wanted to do two pieces about a lonely mummy and I ended up connecting them, I think the dog guy is cute two. I really should give these characters names but so far I think the only one that I've named is the cat, see the hieroglyphs?

And hey looking at the stats I think I finally got a visitor from my pinterest board! Welcome!
Well that's one real person, out of about 15 "weird" redirect spams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.