Saturday, November 5, 2016

11 05 2016


Welcome to anyone who came here from my instagram account, hope you enjoyed Inktober.

First off I want to explain to anyone who didn’t read my first Inktober post what’s going to happen with those drawings.

I drew them on watercolor paper and within the next couple of months, hopefully before the next Inktober I will paint them, of course I have to brush up on my painting skills first but I will be painting them, just not very fast, watercolor takes time, energy, and lots of patience. Not good to rush. but I will get them done.

Second I want to explain how I am going about this blog, until I reach a good number of regular visitors, say about 2000 for a month, I am going to be posting at least monthly, I will try to make a good backlog so I can start posting weekly but I have to be careful, one of my fears is that I will repeat myself, that would be kinda weird.

I intended to post my art once in awhile including using the roughs and line work to advertise the blog, I also will be uploading more of my truck stoppers stories as well as something a bit more esoteric like a, for lack of a better term, an opinion piece about something important to me.

I won't post fanart to my blog for personal reasons, mostly that I want my blog to be about my own ideas.

Eventually I hope create some drawing videos that will most assuredly be monetized and hopefully if I feel it’s worth the stress I will eventually try making Let’s play type videos thru the Nintendo Partners program.

And here’s the finished version of the drawing I posted on Instagram.
I will also post the finished version to Instagram later.


A sad rabbit novelist, in a green dress with an ascot.
I know, I forgot to ink part of the shoulder, I'll fix it later. but it's an interesting effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.