Monday, May 7, 2018

Mermay Week 1 Don!

Hello everyone!

Is there anyone?

Sorry for not posting in a while but when the only traffic you get is yourself you get disinterested.
Now however, um...
I got 21 visits at 3 in the AM?

Anyway...

So I've been taking part in the Mermay Challenge started by Tom Bancroft and I am happy to say I am really liking my progress so far.

I have completed seven drawing in seven days, that's pretty good for me.

 
 
  
 

I'm going to try posting again to this blog for a while.

Also I've decided that at the end of Mermay I'm going to do something fun, I'm going to take the picture with the most likes and digitally color it, I was going to try coloring all of them at some point, but the most likes goes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.