Monday, March 1, 2021

Clever Cute

Clever Cute, A cute queen and a clever pharaoh, or a clever queen and a cute pharaoh, maybe both. Furry / Anthro piece.

This is a pic I had been working on for February 2021, it was a Valentines Day themed piece but as I have still been trying to get back to my normal drawing habits I hadn't been able to finish it till last week.


The theme here is Clever and Cute, a clever Queen and a cute Pharaoh, or it it the other way around with a cute Queen and a Clever Pharaoh?

It's basically both.


I really like how this one came out.

Made with Clip Studio Paint EX, Blender 3d, a Huion Kamvas Pro 16 and a lot of hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.