Sunday, October 23, 2016

Inktober Day 23

A Cute Vampire Mouse Woman.
So today I was uploading some of my Inktober works, and I've been getting likes.
So to those of you coming here from Instagram, Welcome!

So today's picture is an anthro mouse vampire woman, kinda cute isn't she, I know the ears look odd for a mouse but that's because it occurred to me to make them pointy for being a vampire, had I realized this before the picture I did before would also have pointy ears, oh well.

By the way, for anyone who is new here, as I've stated before I draw anthro characters primarily to avoid the only six faces problem, I'm not a weirdo, I just have a strange repertoire, personally I think it's cute.

Made with a Pentel Mechanical Pencil, Sakura Pigma Pens, and Canson Watercolor Paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.