Saturday, October 22, 2016

Inktober Day 21

The anthro Fennec Fox Rescues the Cat from the Mummy Queen.
The End?
Sorry I'm late, Yesterday there was a DDOS attack against several websites including Pinterest where I have an account https://www.pinterest.com/pencilcanblog/ .
Naturally I decided to wait to post to my blog out of fear that I might make myself a target for the attackers.
Now on to the art.
So here we have the third and for the time being final part of this story, the Anthro Fennec Fox and Cat have had their cloths transformed by cursed Ankh necklaces and chased by the Mummy Queen, The Queen has captured the Cat and now the Fennec Fox has come to rescue her friend.
Made with Canson Watercolor Paper, Sakura Pigma Pens and a Prismacolor Brush Pen, and a Pentel Mechanical Pencil

P.S. I just Realized I Forgot to Ink the Ear-rings on the other characters,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.