Thursday, October 6, 2016

Inktober Day 6, This is a good one.

It's alive!
Franken Dachshund Hugs, A Cartoon cat woman lab assitant hugging a canine Doctor Frankenstein
Oh Herr Doctor! It's Alive!
Yep a bunch of anthro characters this time.
It's basically a mad scientist bit, the old Doc Frankenstein gag.
The mustache is a bit of a nod to Gene Wilder but that's all, I just thought it would be cute to have the lab assistant be a cute cat woman instead of the usual Igor.
In case your wondering he's looking away because he's embarrassed, also I forgot to draw his eye brows in or blushing, I fix it later.
Oh and the Monster is O'kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.