Friday, October 7, 2016

Inktober Day 7

The Mummies Cursed Jewelery!
Inktober Day 7 The Mummies Cursed Jewelery, A Pair of Cartoon Animal Women are wearing cursed necklaces that are transforming their cloths as the mummy queen gazes thru the window.
What the...! Hey...!
Never buy jewelry from a store that suddenly appears from out of nowhere... Especially with out doing a curse check!
This is also going to be part of a series, one of three.
I wonder if that mummy queen in the window knows how to seal the Ink Demon, no wait, she might have more important concerns.
I happen to like to do cartoon animal people it gives me a good way around only six faces, also it gives me more places to put jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.