Monday, October 31, 2016

Inktober Day 31

The various objects and characters from my Inktober works.
A review of my Inktober works.
Day 31 I'm done, Hurrah. I'll admit I'm not happy with parts of this, I was trying something new using only one pen instead of a bunch for line work.
Hey to anyone who visits could you leave a comment if you feel like it, I don't know yet if these views I'm getting are real or re-direct spam. and believe me, I'd rather not be hamming it up for a bot with no intelligence. Now a bot with intelligence that's another question.

As usually this was done with a Pentel Mechanical pencil, Sakura Pigma pens, and Canson Watercolor paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil, it is at my discretion to allow them.
Anything off topic ranging from politics to seafood weather, if I like it or not will not be allowed.
If you are trying to inform me about something important it should only in reference to my blog or my content and it should be constructive and should not be of a cynical nature, please do not make comments that are destructive or insulting, or even rude.